Happy Thursday my dears! This week Destiny (of DJs & Style) was kind enough to collaborate on this post. Destiny is passionate about helping people to look their best without the hefty price tag. You can usually catch this fancy lady in heels. Her looks are modern with a mix of her own personal panache. Here’s Destiny, everyone!
Q: Can you describe your blog and how long you’ve been blogging?
- A: My blog is a fashion blog that I created a year and a half ago that focuses on my personal style. It gives a peek into my everyday life and seeks to inspire others to live a fashionably and chic life, but without breaking the bank.
Q: What do you like most about blogging?
- A: I love that blogging can be very inspirational. I like that I could be inspiring someone to create an outfit like mine or create their own blog.
Q: What’s been the most challenging aspect?
- A: Trying to find a good balance between blogging and my full-time job. Some times it can become difficult to find time to take photos for the blog or even write a new blog post, but I’m constantly learning how to balance.
Q: Who are some of your style influences?
- A: Some of my style influences are Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Solange, and most recently Zendaya.
Q: Your choice of shoes: sky high heels, chunky platforms or comfy flats?
- A: My choice of shoe are sky high heels. They’re always a perfect option to make a look more sophisticated and sexy!
Q: What accessories are you wearing these days?
- A: My ASOS rose gold backpack or any of my fun and eye catching earrings.
Q: What are you likely to be wearing on weekends?
- A: Ripped denim jeans, a pair of sneakers or boots, and a cozy sweater.
Fill in the blanks: Fashion is about _____ while style is more about ______.
- Fashion is about trends while style is more about how we decide to show who we are by the way we dress, it’s what we make it.
Make sure you add Destiny to your blogroll!
As always thank you for reading and if you’re interested in being featured or have any questions, drop me an email at email@example.com or mosey on over to my contact page. Until next time, stay chic everyone!