I have a ton of old t-shirts that I can’t bring myself to throw away, even though I don’t ever wear them anymore. Here is a neat way to repurpose your old tees into something wearable and on trend.
1) Find a t-shirt that you don’t use anymore.
2) Begin cutting the body of t-shirt into strips. I started from the bottom of the shirt and stopped at the sleeves.
3) After cutting the strips, stretch each strip. Don’t worry about over stretching.
4) Gather all the strips together and place them around your neck, so that they hang n a big loop.
5) Twist the hanging part of the loop so that it looks like a 8 and wrap it around your neck.
6) You’re done! Adjust the strips of fabric as you wish so that it has a layered effect.
If you want to make it look a little fancy you can add beading or use a second t-shirt in a different color for contrast.